View our Sanitation Guidelines
Salt Lake County Public Health Order requires all guests to wear masks indoors. Please visit our COVID-19 webpage for more information.
We have extensive audiovisual and production services available in-house with the ability to support all of your in-person and hybrid virtual meeting needs.
For more information, please contact our Director of Event Technology:
Director of Event Technology
The stunning Grand Ballroom is 8,867 square feet, with 10-foot ceilings, shimmering custom chandeliers, and theater-quality sound system. Whatever the purpose of your event, Little America Hotel, Salt Lake City, has everything you need to make it a success.
- Since 2004, Grand and Little America Hotels have participated in Rocky Mountain Power’s Energy Efficiency Program.
- We utilize a commercial grade trash compacting program to reduce our landfill contribution.
- By using glass, china, linen table clothes, and napkins, the hotel has minimized paper waste.
- Our on-site laundry facility allows us to monitor and control water usage.
- Biodegradable cleaning supplies are purchased from Eco-Logic Solutions.
- Our floral arrangements in the lobby are rearranged and brought to nursing homes.
Our award-winning chefs have helped create memorable menus for everything from family reunions to formal dinners for the President of the United States. Let one of our expert Catering Consultants help you design a menu for your event that’s memorable, special—and delicious.
We prepare everything from scratch daily, using only the freshest ingredients. Our in-house bakery produces outstanding breads and exquisite desserts for every occasion, and our event staff can create remarkable tablescapes to fit any theme.