The health and well-being of our guests and employees are of unparalleled importance. We are taking extra measures to protect guests, employees, and the community. We continue to monitor the latest health authority statements and directions from the CDC to support our guests and employees.
What measures are we taking for guests and employees?
- Salt Lake County Public Health Order requires all guests to wear masks indoors.
- As always, we are committed to the highest safety, health, and sanitation standards. We communicate and reinforce with guests and employees to exercise good personal hygiene practices, including cough and sneeze etiquette, hand sanitizing procedures, and staying home when sick.
- We are taking further steps by adding extra hand-washing supplies and hand sanitizing stations in public areas, meeting spaces, restrooms, guest rooms, and employee areas, as well as increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols throughout the hotel. High traffic areas are cleaned and sanitized several times a day with an alcohol-based cleaner.
- Daily Housekeeping Service and Turndown Service are available only upon request.
- On-property first responders are trained in first aid, biohazard cleanup, and CPR. They are also receiving additional training for guest responses and guidance.
- We continue to educate employees on COVID-19 awareness to enable them to make better-informed decisions.
- All team members will be wearing face coverings in public areas and following physical distancing protocols.
Banquets & Catering
- Our Public Area Cleaning Department & Banquet Department will oversee the cleaning and checklist tracking of their areas during all events and functions.
For reservations made directly with one of our properties, please contact us at the numbers listed below.
For travel associated with group reservations or events, please contact your group. We advise guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel sites to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Where can I find more information about COVID-19 in Utah?